Not sure of yourself as a therapist - clinically and/ or professionally?
Is the mental load creating overstimulation and overwhelm?
Are you feeling stuck, heavy, in a wicked brain fog?
I would be honoured to work with you! Currently I am facilitating professional supervision for music therapists identifying as students, interns and MTA/ MT-BC. Sessions take place online throughout Turtle Island/ Canada.
Please connect with me about accessible pricing structures offered for students/ interns, rising Music Therapists, and established/ seasoned Music Therapists.
AREAS I CAN SUPPORT YOU IN
- The next steps: setting the foundation of your "why for being here" as a therapist
- Structure, organization and optimization to integrate all aspects of life, school, work
- Navigating challenging professional situations and relationships with clients, colleagues/ collaborators, team members, contract relationships
- Therapist mindset and mindfulness in supporting self well-being
- Setting up, launching, managing, as well as growing and scaling, a music therapy practice
Words from Music Therapists
Mackenzie's insight is an invaluable tool for budding music therapists such as myself. Her attention to detail, candidness and experience makes for such an enriching experience. If in need of guidance, I recommend connecting with Mackenzie! ~ O.V.
Thank you for the informative seminar! You answered so many questions and calmed severe worries I have had about entering the work force as a music therapist. ~ K. Kash.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality. Very insightful, supportive, authentic, and caring! ~ Callahan Connor
Words from a Mentor in Music Therapy
Mackenzie has one primary aim – to help her client’s be successful and reach their goals. As the first in her industry to open two therapy practices in two different provinces, Mackenzie has a unique perspective on how to grow a business. I have been touched by her passion to help emerging therapists enter into a private practice with all the tools and resources they need.
Jennifer Buchanan, Leader, Mentor, Music Therapist