Find Your Voice Music Therapy is pleased to offer online music therapy and counselling sessions across Turtle Island/ Canada including our rural Canadian communities!
Access to computer or tablet with high speech internet as well as audio and video capabilities. We will be using PIPEDA (Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) compliant software Google Hangouts or Zoom Pro.
All technology set up and implementation details will be discussed with Mackenzie to ensure the session experience is as comfortable as possible. If you're not comfortable with technology set up and implementation not a problem! We can discuss connecting with a friend/ family member at home or a facility staff member for support.
- Listening to music to promote social connection and positive mood states
- Creative expression through singing, body percussion and playing instruments (if they are onsite at your home or facility)
- Music and movement for body wellness and physical energy release
- Songwriting and improvisation for self expression, processing and healing
- Guided relaxation and meditation to ease stress and anxiety
- Counselling to support health, wellness and restoration
- We are grateful that Find Your Voice Music Therapy is not part of the closures because mental health, self care and wellness are more important now than ever before.
- I feel blessed to have this space because I don't have many opportunities of connection and positivity in my week.
- This telehealth music therapy and counselling model has promoted accessibility for me because it's difficult to leave my home due to mobility challenges and a compromised immune system.
Here's to providing a space of healing, love, light, hope and music! Blessed to be in connection on your journey!
Mackenzie, Hayley, Kim, and Jess <3
1-800-827-3120 ext. 101. firstname.lastname@example.org