Find Your Voice Music Therapy is pleased to offer online music therapy sessions in K'jipuktuk/ Halifax, NS, Katarokwi/ Kingston, ON, and nationally including our rural Canadian communities.
We will be using Google Hangouts Meet, Zoom or Doxy.me, HIPAA compliant video services that requires no download. Simply open the link from your therapist and click join the meeting with video and audio components activated.
Here's what can be addressed during online music therapy sessions:
- Listening to music to promote social connection and positive mood states
- Songwriting for self expression, processing and healing
- Music and movement for mobility, balance, coordination and physical energy release
- Guided relaxation and meditation to ease stress and anxiety
- Playing instruments and improvisation through a turn taking and sharing model (if they are onsite at your home/ facility)
- Counselling to support your health, wellness and restoration
Grateful for provide this space of healing, love, light, connection and music at this time!
Mackenzie, Hayley, Kim, and Jess <3
Mackenzie: 902-292-5147. email@example.com
Hayley: 613-326-1262. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim: 613-453-9814. email@example.com
Jessica: 416-471-8286. firstname.lastname@example.org